- Since I'd jogged really only sporadically since, well, November, I guess...
- Since the last jog I took was 5 weeks ago...
- Since I'd lost motivation to get out there regularly...
- Since I lost my mom...
- Since I studied for comps (and passed)...
- Since I took students to Europe...
- Since I had crazy end-of-school-year (as teacher and as parent)...
- Since my pants are getting tight...
- Since I'm pushing 40...
- and since I am now on summer break...
I am starting over.
C25K: W1D1 - Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
1.50 Miles
24:15
16:10 / M
24:15
16:10 / M
I went back to square one. Where it all began. C25K. Started out ok, but I had that weird rapid HR thing I've had in the past (here & here) when doing a lot of r/w-ing. Docs did a stress test then and didn't find anything wrong with my heart, which is good. I think it's just mad at me for letting it become such a slacker! I will persevere with C25K to try to reclaim some of my former 5Ker glory:-)
Looking forward to see how far you all have come while I've been in my funk.



4 commentaires:
It's good to see you out there!!
Yay! Welcome back :-) Good luck with getting back to the basics!! I wish you the best of luck!!!
Welcome back!
Good for you!!
Enregistrer un commentaire