Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging
and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Scandalous that Active is charging 19.95 for this plan. I never would have started jogging two years ago if I had had to pay 20 bucks to find out if I could do it. :-( It is still for free on CoolRunning, that is good!
Tried out Robert Ullrey's C25K Podcast today. Brilliant idea, it was great.
and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Scandalous that Active is charging 19.95 for this plan. I never would have started jogging two years ago if I had had to pay 20 bucks to find out if I could do it. :-( It is still for free on CoolRunning, that is good!
Tried out Robert Ullrey's C25K Podcast today. Brilliant idea, it was great.



4 commentaires:
before you know it, it will be easy again :-)
The plan that I used to train for my half was $29.95 on active but I found it for free. Crazy.
Great job!!
I used the podcasts the first time around. They were wonderful. Keeping track of running and walking on my own is for the birds.
Glad to see you back!! We missed ya! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire