2008/08/14

C25K W8 D1

Run 28 min DONE!

2.02 Miles
28:02 = 13:52 / M

And now that I have actually run more than one mile, I have SPLITS! And negative at that!
1 =
14:09


2 13:18


Wes amusingly asked me what my time goal in a 5K would be, since my second incarnation as a runner seems to have robbed an already slow ME of some "speed". Good question, Wes. Here are my goals:
1. Finish 5K
2. 42 min or less would be just fine. Because of goal #1

I've decided not to do 5K Saturday fo'sho.' There will be more. I just want to keep building some minutes and regain some endurance...this comeback was harder than I envisioned, but it's getting done, slowly...

3 commentaires:

J~Mom a dit…

There will be plenty more 5Ks fo sho! :>)

GREAT job with those splits!!

Email me through my profile if you can't get on my blog, I can't remember if I told you that or not. :>P

Christie a dit…

I love negative splits. They make my day even when the run felt not so good. Anyway, just keep plugging away and be patient. Take it slow and your speed will come back before you know it.

Wes a dit…

Well, my question wasn't about a specific goal. Just if you wanted to finish, then I knew that was within your realm of abilities, based on your current training. If you had a time goal, well, that objective would need better evaluation :-)

You will have no problem doing a 5K!!