2008/08/12

C25K - W7 D3

How has it happened that it has been 5 days since my last run???? With humidity being only 55%, perhaps that long time lapse between runs explains why I was sucking wind from about 9 minutes on...but 25 minutes nonstop again is DONE! And the good news is I got a little further in my 25 minutes, so I am getting there, slowly. I don't feel ready for the 5K I had in mind for this weekend, though...I may postpone my "comeback" to the fall.

Distance: 1.89 miles
Time: 0:25:02
Speed: 4.5 mph
Pace: 13' 15 min/mile

Must remember to do pushups again, I have just forgotten them, bummer.

6 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

Take your time and enjoy the ride! :) Lookin' good!

Anne a dit…

I tend to forget pushups (and situps and ...) quite often too. No crime postponing a race until it feels right.

Wes a dit…

You can run 5K :-) Not sure what your expectations of your time would be though!!

J~Mom a dit…

Doing great!!

MNFirefly a dit…

Take your time! Everything will come back.

Christie a dit…

Now I don't feel too bad. I didn't do push ups this week either.