2008/07/01

Pushups W1D2

Day 2 done. I started out today STILL sore from Sunday, pathetic!

Did: 9, 8, 6, 5, and 8 (w/90 sec rest between each set) = 36 pushups total today.

Total to date:
W1D1 - 31
W1D2 - 36
W1 Total PU's = 67!

ORN: Rest day:-)

3 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

When I went through basic training, push ups were punishment as well as exercises. The drill sergeants had no mercy on us either.

teacherwoman a dit…

Well, I did my first day of pushups, 28 total, yesterday. I wasn't sore when I went to bed, but woke up feeling like someone had beaten my arms and pecs half to death! haha. I can't imagine how I will feel after tomorrows pushups if I am still sore before going into them! hehe.

J~Mom a dit…

You are rocking it!!! I am only on level 1 of the challenge!