Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
- Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
- Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
- Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
- Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
I am doing the Time option (instead of running for distance, which I did the first time). The 3 min run is still hard right now (heck the 90 seconds is no picnic, either, but I appreciate it more now that I have a 3 min run to contend with, ha!).
Good to be back out there.
Pushup report: W1D3
Completed 10, 8,8,5 and 12! Could have done more, but for a pain in my rt side (like a stitch or a cramp, I guess). W1D3 Day total:43
Pushup total to date:
W1D1 - 31
W1D2 - 36
W1D3 - 43
W1 Total PU's = 110! The soreness in my arms and core are subsiding, and I'm already able to do more than I could at the start, in just a week! Thumbs up, so far to 100 Pushup Challenge.



3 commentaires:
Nice job on week one of the pushup challenge. I just did day 2 of week 1 yesterday and am not even sore today... as compared to after day 1. haha! Maybe I could have pushed myself more!
Dan girl! You are rocking the push ups!!!!
I began the push up challenge the other day. I had no idea my abs would be so sore. And I'm doing the girl push ups. Please tell me it gets better.
Enregistrer un commentaire