2008/07/21

C25K W5D2: PU Test

I did it. I got out the door before my kiddos woke up & dh left, I beat the heat!

1.48 Miles
21:01 = 14:12 / M
69% humidity
R8/W5/R8 - I ran 8 min straight, twice!

Tough last 4 minutes, but done!

Next workout, the infamous C25K W5D3, calls for 20 min straight jogging. Not sure yet if I'm ready for that. May repeat today's workout if I don't feel up to 20 min, will play it by ear

PU Report: After W2 I was to do a test of how many PU's I could do. 20 (girl PU's on knuckles). W3 begins tomorrow.

3 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

Lookin' good! I started week 3 of the pushup challenge over... I didn't get in my 3rd day last week so I just started the week over.

Christie a dit…

I remember freaking out about W5D3. Actually, all the coolrunning.com newbies were freaked out. Then I remembered reading how they all got through it. And when my time came, I got through it too. And so will you. Just take it slow and run during the cool part of the day. It's hot out there.

J~Mom a dit…

Great job!! I am about to start week 3 on the challenge! It's only taken me 5 weeks to get there or something crazy like that. :>P