2008/07/14

C25K - W4D3

It's our 13th anniversary today. Going out to a slightly guilt-inducing caloric meal tonight, so I figured I'd better just get out and finish C25K Week 4 and quit putting it off.

1.50 Miles
21:31 = 14:20 / M
67 Deg. 95% humidity

Must pushup later...

8 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Happy, happy, anniversary!!!!

Christie a dit…

Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more.

MNFirefly a dit…

Happy Anniversary!

teacherwoman a dit…

Okay, so week three of pushups in under way for me and I was about ready to DIE today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ENJOY!

Pokey a dit…

Happy anniversary!!! Youre doing GREAT...keep it up!!!

Soooo good to see you back and running again!! ;)

Taunya a dit…

Anniversaries are days where calories don't count. I hope you didn't feel too guilty!

J~Mom a dit…

I have come to hate my push ups! :>P Happy Anniversary!

Anne a dit…

Hey, we celebrated our wedding anniversary this week too! Congratulations to you and your husband on 13 years.