2008/07/08

C25K - W4D1

HARD! 90% humidity plus the difficulty going up a big notch made this HARD.

But it is DONE. C25K W4D1. (Run 3 min, walk 90 sec; Run 5 min, walk 2.5 min) x 2.

It is humbling to see that running 5 min is difficult. Heck, 3 min is difficult still. That I used to be ablt to run 10 min, or even a whole 3 miler... So knowing that I have done it before motivates me to get back to the [cough]stellar[/cough] shape I was in when I could do that feat of great fitness...

Went super slow on the last five minute interval. Truly thought I was going to hurl in the heat during the last 90 sec. But all's well that ends well:-)

1.45 Miles
21:30 = 14:49 / M


Will update with PU report later (lol, PU...!)

5 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

Nice job on the run! :)

Wes a dit…

Running in the heat is just tough all around! You are doing great!!!

J~Mom a dit…

How do you even do it in that humidity? You rock!!

Christie a dit…

I'm sure you'll be back to where you were in no time. Just keep at it.

PU report..that is pretty funny.

Anne a dit…

Running in heat w/ high humidity is hard for anyone. I recently heard or read it takes at least seven days for the body to become accustomed to the conditions before it starts to feel a little easier. You'll get there...and when you do, it'll be fall before you know it :-)