2008/06/29

Pushups W1D1

I am a sissy girl...yesterday in my initial pushup test I completed a whopping 8 pushups.

Today I am actually sore from that. Sheeesh.

But I did 100PU W1D1. Woo hoo. 5 sets of 7, 7, 5, 4 and then I managed 8.
Total PU: 31.

Best part of all, dh has agreed to do the 100 Pushup Challenge with me. AND he is out taking a walk right now, this morning. Yay!

ORN: Rest day. Starting C25K W3 tomorrow.

5 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

I start the pushup challenge tomorrow! Yeeeehah!

Nice work, BTW.

Taunya a dit…

You're not a sissy! I'm totally in the same boat. As runners, we ignore our upper body for leg strength. It can only help to get it all in balance!

Neese a dit…

it's exciting to have the dh involved isn't it? yeah!! :)

Christie a dit…

My upper body strength leaves a lot to be desired. I think I can manage one push up a day. I know. It's sad.

Wes a dit…

wo! you did eight push ups? Kickin my butt already :-)