2008/06/28

C25K - W2 D3: Week 2 in the books

C25K Week 2 is now in the books, DONE. It is challenging, but not as hard as the first time I did it (from straight off the couch) 2 yrs ago.

1.43 Miles
19:00
13:17 / M
83 Degrees!

Re: the Garmin, Wes--all is well, I had to find the right combination of software and driver updates, but it's all good now!

Re: MotionBased/online training logs: Christie, I set up an account with Bimactive even though I fixed Garmin...I'll do both for awhile, see which I liike better. Thanks, it's a cool site, love all the stats.

ALSO: Found a few more running mom sites, Marathon Mommies, and Moms that Run, and via those sites, found something called the 100 Pushup Challenge. I think I'm going to take the challenge! I did my preliminary test (made it through 8 pushups) and I'll start my 6 week pushup program Sunday. Best part of all, DH said he'd join me in this one!



Feeling good about week 3.

2 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

I am going to try the pushup challenge as well, starting next week! If anything, I hope to be able to get to a point where I can do more than I can now! ....which is 7! hahaha!

Christie a dit…

Good for you. I use Bimactive along with Garmin so I don't have to worry about typing up all the stats. It can be pretty tedious. And Bimactive makes it look pretty.