2008/03/10

Short, not sweet

Getting slowly back into the swing of things. My jeans are getting tight and with DST it was still nice & light after school, so out I went.

2.12 Miles
28:41
13:31 / M
Temp: 44

R5/W1. Not too easy, but it got done, yay.

My dad is doing well. We're ok here. Hanging in.

5 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

That's awesome. Be strong :-)

Pokey a dit…

Getting it done is what it's all about....so be proud of yourself!

Christie a dit…

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you and your family are doing okay. It's good that you're getting back out there.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) a dit…

You've been on my mind...

Sounds like you are right where you need to be (which is place that sucks, I know....)

Hang in there.

Running will help.

teacherwoman a dit…

nice job on the run.

*hugs*