2.00 Miles
27:06
13:34 / M
Temp: 44
Keeping it short these days because, frankly, it's hard to get the body moving again after a month of not running (or anything). This 2 miler was a little easier than the last one, so THAT makes me feel better. I was glad to get out in daylight hours in the beautiful, crisp sunny day.
March is turning out to be crazy, with Easter preparations in church choir; end of quarter at school; and the biggie: I am studying for my comprehensive exam at the end of my Masters program in French Literature. I'll write 3 essays in 4 1/2 hours about any work(s) of literature I've read (and a few things I haven't ;-)) in the last 7 years (yes, I've been getting my Masters for 7 years, one stinking class at a time). 7 years into 1 4.5-hour exam. Yikes.
So getting back outside to move one foot in front of the other has not only helped my head a little bit, but is also proving a metaphor for life: much to do/deal with, and you do it a step at a time.
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



4 commentaires:
It's good just to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Good luck with your test! That sounds crazy hard! :>)
Good luck on the exam. Great run!
I know what you mean. I hadn't run for a month either. It's so hard to get back into it. It's good that you're getting out there though. Every little bit helps.
Hey Lady,
Sorry I've been out of the loop. Just want to encourage you as you've done so many times. Hugs to you from St. Louis. God Bless.
Enregistrer un commentaire