2008/02/21

My Mom...

My mom passed away Tuesday night.

We are in shock.

Viewing and informal service Saturday. Dad is very organized and composed, I believe he knew this was coming. He worshipped her.

Sleep well, Mom.

11 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

I know you all are hurt and terribly proud of her. My heart is with you :-)

J~Mom a dit…

Email me if you want to talk. I am thinking about you and your family.

MNFirefly a dit…

I am SO sorry. I am complete shock and sadness. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Anne a dit…

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, particularly your dad. I know things had appeared to be improving, so it's a shock to your faithful readers too.

RunMama a dit…

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It was shocking to read and difficult to swallow. Try to keep you strength and health up.

Lesley Looper a dit…

Fellow runner thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

Neese a dit…

your sweet, sweet mommy... I am so sorry my deepest condolences...

Pokey a dit…

So sorry ~ my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) a dit…

I'm very sorry to hear that your mom died.

My thoughts are with you.

Be kind to your self through this.

Iron Jayhawk a dit…

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

J~Mom a dit…

Stopping by to check on you!! (((HUGS)))