2008/02/02

Going Long

In anticipation of the Giants underdog win tomorrow, today I went long!

5.75 Miles
1:16:17
13:16 / M
40 degrees F

And there were even hills! Down AND up!

It was great, but I'm whooped! :-)

PS--Mom update: out of the hospital, basically quarantined for about 2 months. She can't go to stores, can't see us or our kiddos, just has to avoid germs for awhile. But she should be ok...and her hair is growing back (don't know if I mentioned that earlier...), which makes her happy. We are optimistic. Always.

7 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Great run! Woo hoo! You are really tearing it up this year :-) Great news about your Mom! I'm so happy for the both of you!!!

J~Mom a dit…

Awesome job on your long run! I am so happy to hear the update on your mom!!

MNFirefly a dit…

Awesome run!

teacherwoman a dit…

Nice job on the long run! :)

Pokey a dit…

Great news ...and a GREAT run! How bout them Giants???? ;)

Anne a dit…

Great news about your mom, though two months of being a shut-in will be kinda rough, but she's been through worse.

Dori a dit…

Good job on running long! Glad your mom is doing better. It's tough to watch those we love suffer. Hang in there.