2008/01/28

Good daylight run:-)

Crazy circumstances (sick kid, car in the shop, husband staying home with aforementioned kid), allowed me to get out in the daytime! Here's how it went:

3.12 Miles
40:03
12:50 / M
Temp @ start: 41; Temp at end: 36.

Finally under 13 min/miles. Whew. I have been worrying that instead of improving the longer I do this, that I am getting slower.

5 commentaires:

J~Mom a dit…

It's so nice to get out in the day once in a while!! Sorry the kiddo is sick though. How is your mom doing?

Christie a dit…

Happy Birthday!!

Great run. Maybe you should start running some long runs again. I noticed that I got faster on the shorter runs as my mileage increased.

Anne a dit…

Sometimes a change of time/scenery does the trick. It makes running feel new again, huh?

And is/was it your birthday? How'd I miss that! Happy Birthday!

Pokey a dit…

You are like me....the longer I do this, I keep thinking that I *HAVE* to get faster eventually, right? RIGHT?

RIGHT??? ;)

Awesome run!!!

teacherwoman a dit…

nice job on the run! :)