5.0 miles
1:06:11 (13:14/mile)
Temp: 64, Humid.: 90%
Gorgeous morning, got up early again this morning (after staying up late last night to finally go see Harry Potter 5 with dh)
Ran my first hills ever today! There were two of them (I'll post a picture soon). Not too bad, I just slowed way the heck down and got it done, saying to myself, "I love hills, you get to go down after...I love hills, you get to go down after..." I think I'll be sore tomorrow though.
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



4 commentaires:
Great job!
Oh, yea! Nice job. Hills are our friends. They teach us to really appreciate flat :-)
WOOHOO!!!!!! That is a fantastic pace!!!
Nice job on the run... despite the nasty humidity! Yuck!
I need to get out and see the 5th potter movie... bad! I just finished the last book last week! very good!
Enregistrer un commentaire