3.01 miles
36:21 (12:04/mile)
Temp: 70, Humid.:58%
R10/W1
Tough run, not sure why. I had to take an extra 30 sec. walk break at the beginning of Mile 3. Maybe because I had to run at night tonight instead of in the a.m. I dunno.
Anyway, here' s how it went down:
Mile 1 - 12:04
Mile 2 - 12:03
Mile 3 - 12:09 (extra 30 sec walk break @ beginning of this mile)
Hope to run a 5K this weekend, we shall see...
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



5 commentaires:
I want your summers and my winters :-) Know of a place like that?
Nice job!
Great job!! Some days jut feel rougher then others, don't they? You still look great out there!
I think you should run the 5k this weekend! Nice job on the 3 miles!
just saw your blog before you commented on mine. i'm good. doing ww. no exercising due to school and other things but miss it terribly. big guy starts kdg on monday and i am all nerves. hope all is well and your mom is in my thoughts.
Enregistrer un commentaire