A little labored tonight. I can't smoke every single workout, can I? Did finish with a faster final mile.
3.0 miles
37:11 (12:23/mile)
Temp: 71 Humid: 78%
Mile 1 - 12:34
Mile 2 - 12:47
Mile 3 - 11: 52
Next up, I hope to do 4 or 5 on Sat, then 6 or 7 on Sun. The higher numbers would be jumping to the next week of the HH program, since my projected 5K race is actually a week before the end of the program. So I may just jump a week, I dunno. School starts soon, so all my great plans may be out the window once I'm a FT Work-Outside-The-Home Mom again...
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



3 commentaires:
Ahhh. You'll be ready which ever way you decide to go. Look at you know. Knocking out 3 miles like there's no tomorrow :-)
Looks good to me!!! I vote to just condense a couple of weeks together.
Does that mean you have two more weeks until your race? You can do it! You'll find a way to fit your training in around your job.
Enregistrer un commentaire