2007/08/25

HH Intermdiate 5K - Week 5, Day 4

6 miles
1:19:39 (13:16/mile)
Temp: 74 Humidity: 93%

This was the kind of morning when you walk outside your front door and are immediately hit with HUMID! Like a wall! I knew I would be going a little slower than usual, so I concentrated on taking it super slow (HR Zone 3 for nearly the first two miles) early on to save steam for what was to come.

I did "My Hill" again today. Negative splits, except for the hill mile...that's ok, right?
Mile 1 - 13:55
Mile 2 - 13:39
Mile 3 - 14:18 (up the hills!)
Mile 4 - 13:16
Mile 5 - 12:17
Mile 6 - 12:11

3 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

Way to get the 6 miler in... despite the nasty humidity!

jeanne a dit…

yep, i hear ya! you were faster than I was this morning! go you!

J~Mom a dit…

Looking nice and strong!! You amaze me how fast you got right back to speed!!