2007/07/22

In performance...then off to Disney

Tech week began after my last run (a week ago), had one day off (last Sat, our 12th anniversary [!] we saw Audra McDonald in 110 in the Shade in NYC last Sat--she is amazing, beautiful show, too), then our show opened finally on Wednesday night, it was well received:-)

With the show in the late nights and kids with me in the day, Mr. Higdon had to be put on hold for a week or two. Two steps forward, one step back it seems.

So I need to finish the show, it closes this Saturday. We then head to Disney on Sunday, and will be back in a week. Should I even bother to utter the words, "I'll try to run @ Disney..."?

Good runs, recoveries, rests and races, all.

6 commentaires:

Mom tried decaf once a dit…

I love your new banner! Have a great trip and good luck with the performance!

Anne a dit…

A friend just returned from Disney with her family. Said it was hot, hot, hot. So, even if you don't get to run, it doesn't sound like you'll have any trouble sweating away the pounds.

Jess a dit…

Have an awesome time in Disney!

Neese a dit…

LOL don't run unless Mickey is chasing you! have fun!

MNFirefly a dit…

Have a great time! Say Hi to Tigger for me (long story!)

teacherwoman a dit…

Two steps foward, one step back.... isn't that the way it seems a lot of the time with running? But, I guess most training programs ask that you take a step back every third week, right?