3.25 miles
44:30 (13:41/mile)
6:15 am
73 degrees, 77% humidity
Annoyed @ my Garmin. I stepped outside this am and turned it on and got some weird screen about "beep intervals" or something or other. Turned it off & on and all was well. Until it didn't pick up satellite until halfway through my 3 miler. And then until I got home and it laughed at me and said, "Ha! You didn't run July 10! Your last run was July 8!" So, um, Garmin, if I hauled my carcass out of bed @ 5:45 on my summer vacation, I want the credit for it, ok??? Grrr. I hope the thing is ok.
Had to run early or it wasn't going to happen. Patting myself on the back since I got back from rehearsal @ 11:30 and still managed to get up, woo hoo. Kept my HR in Zones 3 & 4 until the end. There might be something to this taking it slow until the end business.
Going to be hot next few days. It'll be morning or nothing.
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



4 commentaires:
Nice job! Sorry that Garmin was being a PAIN!
Garmins can be finicky! When in doubt, reboot :-)
That totally happened to me except it said I burned the calories and put in the time but did not give me any distance! Ugh, sorry that happened to you too!! Nice job on the run though!
sooo they are not trustworthy? ;) Just kiddin!
Great job on getting up early all week! Impressive!
Great run! Congrats
Enregistrer un commentaire