2007/01/11

Daylight with the Kiddo

2.50 miles
30:12 (12:04/mile)

Snuck in my run again in the daylight with my 5 yr old son at the HS track! It was 37, GREAT weather! I think Garmin weirded out on me...I ran 10 times around track (Lanes 5,4,3,2,1 and repeated, so inside and outside) yet it said I only ran 2.28 miles. Um, I want credit for every INCH I run! Unless the track isn't real 1/4 of a mile, in which case I would be extremely depressed about the false sense of amazing distance I have travelled in the last six months:-P

Still planning on going for 8 on Saturday or Sunday. Give me strength (and endurance).

4 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

4 times around the track on the inside lane (just not on the edge) is .98 miles, or something like that. GPS are not perfect. They are acurate up to 3 feet, and sometimes they can be off a little more than that! I wouldn't worry about it. You are correct on your mileage.

J~Mom a dit…

Great job!! I am guessing the Garmin was off a bit like Wes said.

Neese a dit…

I hope your 8 goes great! ;o)

Full Metal Lunchbox a dit…

Good luck on the 8 this weekend.  Hope the weather is favorable.