2007/01/25

Brrr--Daylight Run

2 miles
23:54 (11:57/mile)
R10/W1.5

30 windy degrees, one side of the track was like a wind tunnel, I swear, I was being pushed back as I waddled along! It was so darn windy actually ran with a scarf! Had the 5yo with me, he tried to stop me at the end of every lap (he wanted me to sit and eat graham crackers with him:-)). That plus the cold made me decide to only do two miles. Brrr.

Funny thing was, after having class last night and school all day today, I was just dead on my feet this afternoon. I SO did not want to run. Glad I sucked it up (and sucked some wind) and got the heck out there.

8 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Yes, it was very windy today here. Wasn't so bad on the way out. On the way back, it was all in my face. Liked the light grit coating I got too. Felt marvelous.

Neese a dit…

rain, snow, wind..runners rock we will take it ALL on!

teacherwoman a dit…

I am glad you sucked it up as well and got out there! Sounds chilly! But, still warmer than it was here! Nice job!

boatgirl a dit…

glad you got out there and your boy is tough... good job.

Dori a dit…

Good job, getting out there even when you didn't want to. You were smart to bring a scarf for the wind. I'm impressed that your 5yo stuck it out.

Lora a dit…

You're one tough chick!! Good for you for getting out there!

MNFirefly a dit…

Great effort on the run. Way to go!

J~Mom a dit…

Ooohhhh that sounds cold!! Great job!!! You time looks great for cold and windy!! Brrrrr!