No running for me right now. Cold became rotten cough, hurts when I breathe, and my energy has decreased. Am calling the doc tomorrow:-( That's annoying because I have a checkup in a week and a half, but whatever.
Ok, and the fact it's 25 degrees out does not inspire me to run, either.
Kind of a letdown after my 6.5 mile triumph this weekend:-)
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



10 commentaires:
Get well soon. I hope you feel better.
Yea! Get well soon, and OCN means CYCLING, LOL. I would die if I ran an 8 minute mile, much less 6 :-)
Don't get discouraged. This is only a temporary set back. You should see my running lately. My husband I did just decide last night to join a gym. I haven't been running due to almost 9 inches of snow on the ground and wind chill like crazy. Crazy Chicago area weather. :(
You're doing the right thing by stopping. Rule of thumb: when the cold's above the neck, you run; when below, you stop.
Congrats on the 6.5. I hope you feel better soon.
Get some rest!!! I hope the doc can help you feel better!! It's that time of year for the sickies to go around. Yuck.
I hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better!
25 would be a cooold run.
Yuck. Nothing worse than a cold.
aw sweetheart i hope you are better soon, try to relax and allow the cold to pass, running will be there for you when you are ready!
Enregistrer un commentaire