2006/12/10

Back in action

I took my first run in a whole week tonight. Turns out it was a touch of bronchitis, got some antibiotics and I'm coughing a lot less. I don't seek out meds often, but I'm grateful the doc actually listens to me when I do. Thanks everyone for all the well-wishes.

Just wanted to ease back into it.

0.96 miles
10:59 (11:26/mile)

Cool, crisp, 41-degree night, loved running around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights. :-)

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Alright! Take it slow and get them lungs healed up!!

Anonyme a dit…

I usually can run with a head cold but when it goes to the lungs it makes running nearly impossible, I’m happy to hear you’re back on the roads! BTW congratulations on ramping up the mileage last weekend!

Anonyme a dit…

Glad you're feeling better, but don't push yourself too hard.

teacherwoman a dit…

Way to get back out there...even if it was just a little bit! Let your lungs heal!

Anonyme a dit…

Take it easy. I hope you are feeling really better soon.

Anonyme a dit…

I am so glad you are on the mend. Take care of yourself!!