2.82 miles
34:28 (12:13/mile)
Ran all but one short minute walk break at 6:00. Ran the rest of the way, woo hoo. Slowly, because I was starved leading up to this run, hadn't eaten anything since about 9 hrs earlier. I was either going to fall asleep or run, so I am glad I did the run. Also glad I changed it up and just ran slowly without regular walk breaks for once.
Re: comments about the heart racing thing (which was not present tonight), I do not wear a HR monitor. I am asking Santa for a Garmin 205 (or cheaper model) but I don't think it has a HR monitor...may reconsider after seeing doc in a few weeks. Thanks for the suggestions about slowing down & breathing I tried to focus on that tonight as well.
Funny, running without walk breaks tonight left my legs much more tired at the end. Things that make you go "Hmmmmm."
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



8 commentaires:
Those are things that make you go hmmm....LOL
I wish my santa was as nice as yours. I would love a Garmin! ;>) I can't complain though because santa did bring my new sneaks.
Sounds like a great run!!
My thirty dollar heart rate monitor from Amazon works just fine, thank you very much. My B'day is Friday. I'm hoping for a Garmin 205 too :-)
i've run before on no food, and had to stop and eat something then keep going lol. you did good with 12:13 miles nice job!
I want a Garmin too, but it will have to wait for me.
wow, just one walk break! didn't it feel awesome after? Pay attention to knees and shins though. No walking has led to some knee probs for me.
Tough to run when you're hungry. I have the basic 105, it's not that much extra for the 305 and you have everything that way.
Nice job!
Nice job on your run!
Enregistrer un commentaire