Rain / Wind 44 F
- That is the forecast for race day tomorrow! That means all the walkers and stroller folks that I was counting on to cushion my slowness will bail out! And it will be cold and wet and yucky. Yuck.
- I have only run 5 miles once.
- I don't like the cold:-( I don't want to get sick.
- I don't know how to put a chip on my shoe.
What the heck was I thinking?
Ok, I'll be fine tomorrow. Cold & wet, and in the back of the pack. It's a good next step in my greater HM plan, so I just hope I finish. And survive the weather and my chicken-ness.



3 commentaires:
Hang in there. You are going to do great. Just dress a little bit warmer that's all.....and get some Airborne too.
Awww heck! You will do awesome!! It sure sounds yucky there though. Just think how much sweeter finishing that run will be!
I only have three kids, I think I refer to the young-in as both two and three years old. He is actually two going on three and just a handful. LOL Sorry if I was confusing.
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck for the race!
Enregistrer un commentaire