2006/10/02

HH 5K Novice - Week 8, Day 1

Only Jersey could figure out a way to have 93% humidity when the temperature is a glorious 57 degrees.

Cut what should have been a 3 mile run down to 2 miles. I was up late last night doing a paper, just could not get up to run this morning...got back late from class tonight & head out at 9pm. In a way, I almost preferred it to running in the morning, it was just more populated, I guess. But I do also enjoy the quiet and the promise of going out in the pre-dawn hour to run.

That is what I did, abbreviated as it was. No walking, woo hoo.

2.04 miles
23:20 (11:26/mile)

PS--The Phys Ed teacher at school with whom I share cafeteria duty and thus have also been sharing my running exploits, told me today that he was going to start running again, that I have inspired him. Go figure! :-)

6 commentaires:

Lora a dit…

YAAAY for no walking!! And YAAY for being an inspiration to your coworker! ~5

Ugogirl!!

Wes a dit…

That's cause you got it going on, WB5ker. I could have preached to you about the joys of running at night :-) Great job in getting out there and getting it done, despite your busy schedule. Make time for yourself!!

Anonyme a dit…

Another great job! That is so cool that you inspired your coworker. I love running at night but that has to do with the fact that I can't get out of bed in the morning. LOL Someday I hope to convert to am runs.

Anonyme a dit…

Look how far you have come! I'm proud of ya!!!

MNFirefly a dit…

Awesome job!!

Mrs. Snark a dit…

Great job -- no walking in that humidty is MAJOR! I love the fact that you're inpsiring people, isn't that gratifying?!!