Should have been 2 mi but I left off a mile on Mon due to the lateness of the hour, so I was trying to make up the mile tonight and go for 3. I came close.
2.69 miles
31:39 (11:45/mile)
I had some stomach issues and had to take a two or three minute walking break. And that helped!
This run just pushed me over the 100-mile mark since I started jogging with C25K on June 15. Woo hoo! Woo hoo! The first hundred of many more, I hope!
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



5 commentaires:
Congratulations on hitting 100 miles!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?
Hoooray! I'm jumping up and down with you! We're two pups from the same litter :-) Nice run too! I ran after Mexican again tonight. I don't think carbo loading with a Corona at dinner helped my cause!
YAY for the first 100!!!! Soon you'll need new shoes!!!
Awesome job! You are doing great!
happy 100! that's so awesome!
Enregistrer un commentaire