2006/10/29

5 Miler

5 miles
58:12 (11:38/mile)

Ran 3/Walked 1 most of the way, did two Run 2/Walk 1's at the end. Beautiful, 45 degree fall day, this was not horrible. I actually went 5 miles, and I was psyched to finish in [just] under an hour, woo hoo. That's 8K! Hmmm, maybe I should do that 8K on Thanksgiving...

Best of luck to Neese, who is kicking the bejeebers out of a HM today!

6 commentaires:

Anne a dit…

5 Miles?! Geez, before I took some time off from blogging you were happy just to finish 3. And now look at you!

Wes a dit…

5 miles!?!? Suweeeet! You go, girl! Won't be long before we'll see some significant improvement in the run minutes versus the walk minutes, especially on your lower mileage runs! Good for you. You are rocking! Did I hear you say you were gonna train for a half?

Anonyme a dit…

high 5 on the 5!! that is so cool you are bumping up your runs nicely! thank you for the mention on your blog that is so sweet and you said nice things on your comment, it makes me feel good, thank you xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

5 miles! You rock!

Anonyme a dit…

WOWZER!! You are totally cranking!!!! Your progress lately is just amazing! Keep it up girl!!

tryathlete a dit…

I read somewhere that run 5, walk 2s are a good combo. Personally I prefer the run 2, walk 0.5s - I never have to run more than 2 minutes to get a rest!