Right on track, WB5ker. Keep up the excellent work. You are gonna so smoke that 5K.
Good job getting out there and finishing despite having a tough run. The tough runs make you appreciate the good ones even more.
You did it! I have labored my last couple of runs as well.
Awesome pace! Way to go!
sign up for that 5k, baby!i think i'll sign up for one on the 29th of september..
You're doing great! Nice job on the no-walking.
Good job. Thanks for the comments. I've tightened the screws since I got some unwanted comments from a spammer.
It's the hard workouts that make us stonger, way to push through your run, keep up the exeptional work =)
Damn the humidity. Good run!
it happens! i have those same kind of runs still. Ya just gotta move on and forget 'em. and the minute you have a good run, oooh, life is good again!
Enregistrer un commentaire
10 commentaires:
Right on track, WB5ker. Keep up the excellent work. You are gonna so smoke that 5K.
Good job getting out there and finishing despite having a tough run. The tough runs make you appreciate the good ones even more.
You did it! I have labored my last couple of runs as well.
Awesome pace! Way to go!
sign up for that 5k, baby!
i think i'll sign up for one on the 29th of september..
You're doing great! Nice job on the no-walking.
Good job. Thanks for the comments. I've tightened the screws since I got some unwanted comments from a spammer.
It's the hard workouts that make us stonger, way to push through your run, keep up the exeptional work =)
Damn the humidity. Good run!
it happens! i have those same kind of runs still. Ya just gotta move on and forget 'em. and the minute you have a good run, oooh, life is good again!
Enregistrer un commentaire