2006/09/18

HH 5K Novice - Week 6, Day 1

Foggy, dark morning. Out on the road by 5:40, whoa. Took a new route this morning (trying to mix it up a little for safety's sake) and on this new road, there are PEOPLE out at 5:30, who knew!

Our 100% humidity was in full swing again, yippee, but it was not too terrible at 58 degrees. I am jumping two more days on the HH plan to finish it in time for my next 5K, which I think will be in a few weeks, if I sign up for the one I have my eye on.

I feel good about today. No walking. Some darn slow jogging, but no walking.

2.78 miles

34:51 (12:32/mile)

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Another 5K in a couple of weeks? Woo hoo! Can't wait. Notice the mileage going up but the average pace is staying the same. Good for you!!

boatgirl a dit…

Good job. Good idea to mix it up for safety purposes. I try to do that too. Keep it up.

J~Mom a dit…

Ack! I never thought of mixing it up for saftey purposes. I go the same darn way everytime. I think I will mix it up tonight though! Great thinking!!

MNFirefly a dit…

Keep it up. You are doing great especially with the humidity. Good luck!

Marathon Maritza a dit…

Keep it safe out there in the dark!

I'm going to have to start dealing with that very soon as my mileage goes up and I have to get up earlier, and earlier. Boo.

Keep it up!

jeanne a dit…

good job on the no walking! sometimes even slow jogging feels too hard. so good for you on sticking it out.