2006/09/15

HH 5K Novice - Week 5, Day 1

Skipped one day in the HH program because my next intended 5K is a week earlier than the training program ends, and I wanted to get up to the 2 1/2 and 3 mile runs.

That said, here is today, run this morning in light rain, in the dark, and in 67 degree temp with New Jersey's famous 100% humidity--NO WALKING!
2.54 miles
32:32 (12:48/mile)

I'm getting there:-)

5 commentaires:

MNFirefly a dit…

Another awesome milestone!!

Taunya a dit…

Go Girl! You are seriously getting there!

Neese a dit…

you are SO getting there!!! i still dream of a sub-30 5k...

Wes a dit…

You are SOOO gonna rock this upcomming 5K. Those miles are very impressive with no running. You are awesome!

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations!! That's awesome that you got out there despite it being, dark and humid. I bet the light rain felt good.