Very, very nice, Wanna-be 5k-er (future marathoner :-) Seems when I keep my average around 12 minute miles, I enjoy those runs the most. Last night, I managed to do a Run 1 mile, Walk 1 minute cycle. Enjoyed it thoroughly
Keep it up. I tried the track last night at one of the local high schools and that was hard. Definitely mental.
Whoo hoo! Nice run! Man, 57 degrees sounds SO wonderful! I can't wait to get some of those temps!
Jogged the whole way?! Hooray. That's progress. And that's some nice weather, isn't it?
Awesome run!!
Way to go!!!
slow and steady wins the race! :) Ok, perhaps not the most unique advice but you are doing fantastic girl! :) keep it up!
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Very, very nice, Wanna-be 5k-er (future marathoner :-) Seems when I keep my average around 12 minute miles, I enjoy those runs the most. Last night, I managed to do a Run 1 mile, Walk 1 minute cycle. Enjoyed it thoroughly
Keep it up. I tried the track last night at one of the local high schools and that was hard. Definitely mental.
Whoo hoo! Nice run! Man, 57 degrees sounds SO wonderful! I can't wait to get some of those temps!
Jogged the whole way?! Hooray. That's progress. And that's some nice weather, isn't it?
Awesome run!!
Way to go!!!
slow and steady wins the race! :) Ok, perhaps not the most unique advice but you are doing fantastic girl! :) keep it up!
Enregistrer un commentaire