Couldn't wake up yesterday, and circumstances collided that I could not run last night (husband worked late). Made a conscious effort to run a little slower and easier today, since Tuesday's run was a little labored. It worked. Here are the numbers.
1.75 miles
21:49 (12:28/mile)
This was my last official weekday run as a teacher on summer vacation this year. Summer has been good to me, spending time with the kiddos, and taking up running. Into the great halls of learning I go...
I Leave You With This
Il y a 10 mois



5 commentaires:
Back to school...What fun!! Keep up the excellent work!
you did an awesome thing this summer by taking up running AND running your first 5k. :)
welcome back to school!
enjoy your year and your great running accomplishmens!
Back to school. A joyous time of year...for the parents. LOL!
Awesome run!
Hello! I just found your blog. Congrats on your 5K. That is my goal that I am just starting to work on!! Thanks for sharing! I will be reading for tips!
Enregistrer un commentaire