2006/08/29

HH 5K Novice - Week 2, Day 1

It was good to run in daylight again, albeit humid, cloudy morning daylight.

Here are the stats:
1.77 miles
21:10 (11:57/mile)

Did the run 5 min. walk 1 min. thing again. Seems to work for me. This was a tougher run today, though, I suppose due to the 90% humidity. But it's done & I feel good about that!

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Way to go! Don't be afraid to mix it up. Nothing wrong with doing a Run 5/Walk 2 or Run 4/Walk 2 if the going is hard.

boatgirl a dit…

Totally agree with Wes. Keep it up. You're doing great. You're even faster than me. If that helps.

Marathon Maritza a dit…

Thanks for the comment on my page! You sound like you are doing awesome with your training as well, great job!

And I seriously don't know how you do it with such humidity...you are a hero.

LBTEPA a dit…

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
there's nothing wrong with being slow either :) it's all about being out there - I started out 1min run 4 min walk 2 1/2 years ago and now I can run very slowly for much longer!
eeek humidity you are a legend for even thinking about exercising

Mrs. Snark a dit…

It's like running in soup isn't it. Good job getting out there~

Taunya a dit…

Nice times. Good luck with the school year.