2006/08/24

HH 5K Novice - Week 1, Day 2

1.54 miles
18:01 (11:41/mile)

I seemed to run a little faster today. Not as labored as Tuesday, but I attribute that to Tues being the first day after the 5k (and it being 62 cloudy degrees).

Not much to say about this one, I am pleased with the run! I am glad I cut distance down for a little bit.

3 commentaires:

Neese a dit…

you are doing well, good goals, and i'm glad to hear your eyes are set on a 5k in october!

Wes a dit…

Sweet. Give yourself a little time to recover! Your muscles need it and you can store up all that energy!

Silly Old Bear a dit…

Good for you. I've decided to slow my pace WAY down in the interest of not killing myself and building a bit of endurance. It's too soon to tell if THAT will work, but my runs are a lot easier to handle now. Still sweat like, well, a pig, so I know I'm making an effort. But I'm not dying for a breath by the end, and my heart rate is under control. It just seems healthier, especially at this point, when I haven't even been a 'runner' for three months yet.