2006/07/04

Rest day - I've been tagged...

Rest day for me today, getting ready for my trip midwest. Amy tagged me, so it's a good day to do this. I never do these, but here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Burger flipper @ McDonald's
2. Waitress
3. Children's theater actress
4. Holiday Caroler

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Toy Story
3. Any Harry Potter
4. Don't watch a lot of movies!

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Jersey Shore
2. Boston
3. College
4. France

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. Apprentice
4. Olympics

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Kenya
2. Egypt
3. Spain
4. California

4 Websites I Visit Everyday:
1. Google
2. Blogger
3. CoolRunning
4. Proboards

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Spaghetti.
3. Won ton soup
4. Spanish Tortilla

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Disney World
2. Paris
3. Tahiti
4. I'm actually glad I'm here:)

4 Favorite Bands/Singers:
1. Eagles/Don Henley
2. Madonna ("Vogue" era and before)
3. Celine Dion
4. The Doors

And I am adding one:
4 Favorite Books
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, by Mark Haddon
2. Expecting Adam, by Martha Bock
3. The Poisonwood Bible, by Barbara Kingsolver
4. The Princess of Cleves, by Madame de LaFayette

And now, I'll tag these running bloggers:
TryTri
Boatgirl
Amy's Running Around
Learning to Run

2 commentaires:

Dori a dit…

I'm with you on the Eagles and the Doors (how old are you?) And Paris! I almost added that to my list. Did you live in Paris when you were in France?

Amy a dit…

Thanks for answering it! And adding one...I love to hear what other people are reading.

Have a great weekend!