Here are the stats on this hazy, hot, humid July 5:
W3D2 (for the second week--*still* not easy, *still* glad I'm repeating)
1.81 miles
22:00:56 (12:09:47/mile)
90% humidity today, felt it as soon as I walked out the door! First half of the workout was not too taxing, but the second rep of run 3 minutes was SO not easy. But it's DONE!
Off to Milwaukee, back Saturday. If I'm an early bird and I'm not staying in a seedy area, I should get my C25K D32 workout in while I'm there. The shoes are packed, so I'm planning on it.
Wanted also to share a site I'm having fun with: WalkJogRun.net. There are a number of sites out there like this, where you can map the mileage of your route. This is just the one I've been using. Cool.
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



3 commentaires:
Running in humidity is no fun. Make sure you bring water, and drink it, so you don't get heat stroke. I also like to carry a bandana and wet it down at the water fountains. It feels great on your face and neck.
You're doing GREAT!
Keep going! Humid runs suck. I'll miss summer, but I am looking forward to the cooler runs in the fall.
Good job, I'm with you on the humidity! Blech! But you got out there and did it!
I'm a red-faced gal too, and I've gotten out of the shower before and been just as red as the moment I went in! It always shocks me a litte.
Have a good run will you're in Milwaukee!
Enregistrer un commentaire