The humidity is ridiculous this morning (94%), everything was just so darn hard, I just wanted to quit. But I didn't, woo hoo.
Was out on the track by 6:03 today. Was sucking wind big time.
Here are the stats from the Cool Running Log:
Was out on the track by 6:03 today. Was sucking wind big time.
Here are the stats from the Cool Running Log:
C25K W3D2
2 miles
25:00:00 (12:30:00/mile)
YEAH, did you notice that improved mile time?
YEAH, did you notice that improved mile time?
I will run my first "Virtual 5 K" on Saturday. I decided just to do my normal W3D3 workout, and try run/walking the last mile. Should be interesting. I've already Google mapped my route. Hmmm, 3.1 miles is kind of far.



3 commentaires:
You are so fast!!! Congratulations on getting out there even when you didn't want to. 94% humidity at 6 in the morning!?! Wow!
You know I'm avidly watching you since I'm a couple weeks behind you in the plan. Good job on getting out there and getting it done! And most especially not quitting!! Whoo hoo, indeed!
Keep it up!
Congrats on the improved time. Especially with the humidity. Great job. I need to get out there this evening
Enregistrer un commentaire