2008/08/03

C25K - W7 D1

Waited one day to do this run due to slightly sore calf muscles from climbing and descending 868 steps in two lighthouses with my kiddos Friday! Love the Jersey Shore!

C25K W7 D1: Run 25 min nonstop.

Done. Again. Slowly, but done.

1.86 Miles
25:01 = 13:26 / M

Went a little further than the last 25 min jog, so that is cool (ok, .04 mile, but further is further!).

Keep forgetting to do PU's. Hmmm.

The rest of W7 is run 25 min.

3 commentaires:

Lora a dit…

Yay for going further!! And sometimes it gets easier!! :)

J~Mom a dit…

Looks great!!! That was smart to take a day off!

I made my blog private but if you want to read it just send me an email through my blog and I will add you! :>D

Christie a dit…

Hey, every little bit counts. Congrats!

You're not the only one forgetting to do push ups. Or maybe in my case, I just didn't want to do them.