2008/07/27

C25K - W6 D1

Run 5 minutes ; Walk 3 Minutes ; Run 8 minutes ; Walk 3 minutes ; Run 5 minutes

Done:-) Not as easy as I would have hoped, following my 20 minute triumph a few days ago, but I was able to push through the out-of-breath-ness and maintain some sort of molasses-like rhythm...

1.83 Miles
24:02 = 13:07 / M
Temp: 69 ; Humidity 90% (whew)

I am feeling good about this again. Like I will be able to run a 5K again...My true goal is to run the 26.2 with Donna, Breast Cancer Half Marathon in Jacksonville FL in February...but it will be expensive to fly there for a weekend with or without my family, so depending on weather, I may just train to run it here at home in Jersey. I could never run on a treadmill for 3 miles, much less 13.1, so it would have to be outdoors. Nothing like a nice half marathon in February in the Northeast, right??? Just something I'm working towards, I don't know if it will happen right now. But the cause is near to my heart and always in the back of my mind since my mom's illness and passing, so it's keeping me going and getting out there...

PU Report: (did W3D1 yesterday)
W3D1: 20, 15, 15, 13, 20 = 83 I did regular PUs but I'm going back to girly PUs next time.

TOTALS:
  • W1 Total: 110
  • W2 Total: 133
  • W3 Subtotal (1 day): 83
Total PU's To-Date = 326

2 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

26.2 with Donna, Breast Cancer Half Marathon in Jacksonville FL

Make.it.happen. You will never regret the sacrifices you have to make to get there. Just sayin...

teacherwoman a dit…

You should feel good about this! you are doing great!

Keep up the good work with the pushups!