2007/09/24

Monday Night

3.21 miles
38:31 (11:59/mile)
Temp 71 Humidity 45%

Got in an evening run, Garmin satellite never kicked in (darkness was approaching, so I only waited 5 or so minutes for it to try to synch up, oh well).

Running just isn't easy. But I'm glad I got it done:-)

6 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

It takes five minutes for your Garmin to synch up? Grrrr!! :-)

Neese a dit…

oh that annoys me when Garmin won't sync up right away. Nice job on the run!!! :o)

J~Mom a dit…

Nice job! You must live by tall buildings or trees? Mine syncs up pretty quick each time.

MNFirefly a dit…

Nice job! Awesome effort!

Pokey a dit…

Keep it up, keep it up!

Anne a dit…

I sometimes have the same problem with my heart rate monitor and footpod, and it it irritating. But not as irritating as that humidity in late September. You're a survivor, girl!