2007/09/17

Fast for Me

Super run this evening.

3.10 miles
34:17 (11:03/mile)
Temp: 57 Humidity: 73%

Mile 1 - 11:35 . . . (Ok, kind of fast first mile...decided to keep pushing to go for neg splits)
Mile 2 - 11:06. . . (uncomfortable mile...but saw I was on pace to go negative so kept on...)
Mile 3 - 10:38 . . . (actually not too terrible...ok, yes it was)
.1 - 0:57 . . . . . . . (longest .1 ever, ha!)

This is the fastest I've ever run 5K :-)

6 commentaires:

teacherwoman a dit…

That would be fast for me too!

Wes a dit…

Very nice... A sub 35 training run rocks :-) It's amazing how much more we can take when we just push the envelope a little! Very, very, cool...

jeanne a dit…

fantastic progress. you're doing terrific. all that training is paying off!

J~Mom a dit…

Sweet! I also ran my fastest 5K yesterday! How cool is that for both of us!

MNFirefly a dit…

Awesome pace! Way to pushing it!

Pokey a dit…

Great run! That is like lightning-speed for me! ;)