2007/08/29

HH Intermdiate 5K - Week 7, Day 2

Got up early on this, my last Wednesday of summer vacation and did this @ 7 this morning!

3.00 miles

36:19 (12:06/mile)
Temp: 60 Humid: 90%

Mile 1 - 12:32
Mile 2 - 12:08
Mile 3 - 11:38


It was a tough run, maybe due to the humidity? I didn' t realize it was that humid with such a cool temp, but the whole run was just labored. You know when you are running and you just don't want to be doing it? Yeah, that was this morning.

But I persevered:-) I figured with school starting soon, every mile I do now will make the miles in the HM a little easier. Right...? :-)

4 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Not only did you persevere, you negative split that one like there was no tomorrow :-) Nicely done!!

Anonyme a dit…

You are doing better than me! Here in CA it has been 80's and slightly humid but nowhere near as bad as 90%.... yet I still can't break 13min pace lately (I am running at lunchtime though... the worst time!)

I have a running blog as well although I haven't kept with it too well.. but that will hopefully change..hope you don't mind I added you to my links!

I think I found you through coolrunning forums, if I remember correctly.

jeanne a dit…

it's totally the humidity! it's killing me too! everything just slows down. but nice job!

MNFirefly a dit…

You are doing awesome!