2007/07/03

A Plan: Hal Higdon Intermediate 5K - Week 1, Day 1

Back out there today!

3 miles

39:20 (13:06/mile)

Here is a link to the plan, we'll see what we can do with this. I dig that it has an elementary crack at "speed work" (in quotes because it's ME we're talking about, "me" and "speed" are not usually used in the same breath...). Many thanks to Jeanne, for wisely talking sense into me, recommending that I stick to 5K's for awhile while my nights and mornings are booked.

Glad to have a plan again. Here is the 5K I'm aiming for--it's the one year anniversary of my first 5K:-)

3 commentaires:

Neese a dit…

sounds great! :o) i like your new blog layout as well!

MNFirefly a dit…

Love the new blog layout! Great goal for the 5K.

jeanne a dit…

what a great goal! no need to thank me, i'm here to help!
:)