2007/06/07

Morning run

The 2 yo has been getting molars and waking up a lot...after he woke up at least 6 times last night, it was 5:30 and I was awake for good. So I went for a run. Here's what I did:

3 miles
37:18 (12:26/mile)

Mile 1: 12:19
Mile 2: 12:23
Mile 3: 12:34

Not negative splits, but pretty close anyway. This wasn't a terrible run and it was great to get back on the road again by myself without having to cut the run short for some time constraint on the end. So yay, I got out.

To answer some questions, yes, the play I am in is a musical, community theater, and heaven help us all, I sing:-P

Run well, rest well, peace.

5 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Way to take advantage of your time! and yes, it passes the "it doesn't suck" test :-) Will we be getting any video or audio of this here musical ;-)

Neese a dit…

ah sorry about the circumstance but what a way to work in a run. congrats on the singing part, that's awesome :)

MNFirefly a dit…

Owwwwie on the molars!

Nice run!

Pat a dit…

congrats on your half marathon. I had similar issues on my first half back in january. seems like you are real busy with kids, school and a play. don't forget about your running, it's important to have you time.

J~Mom a dit…

Ugh, I am glad you got out for a run but sorry for the long night.

Can't wait to "hear" more about the performance! :>)