Thanks, Firefly, for checking up on me:-)
Hmmmm, minimal running, a few 1 or 1.5 mile runs in the last few weeks. It's been hot, work has been crazy, and my play has just begun rehearsals this week. And my hard drive crashed this week, couldn't even check email, grrr. Lesson learned, though, my Hero (DH) recovered everything--valuable close call, and good lesson about backing my stuff up more frequently!
But I'm here, still thinking about running--that's the first step, right?? I'm still doing cafeteria duty with my track coach buddies who are holding me to task: "Hey, you haven't talked about running lately, when's your next run???" I kid you not, I have TWO phys ed teachers asking me if I've run lately. So they're keeping me honest:-)
More running when school ends, in just a few more weeks. Hope you guys are ok, I will check in soon. Happy running trails to you!!!
I Leave You With This
Il y a 8 mois



8 commentaires:
Yay! Have a great weekend!! When is the next race ;-)
That's awesome! What do you have planned next?
Can't wait to hear what is coming next! Glad all is going well!
good to "see" you!! :) glad you are running some, have a great weekend!
hey there!
Nice that you recovered your info on the pc. My biggest fear is losing all that data. (Typically happens to me with work documents created in Excel...really fun...
Finally got to read your race report. Sounds like a cool race and that you had an awesome day.
Those miles when you thought you were nuts for doing the race: right on target. Happens to all of us at some point during the race. And you know what?
We keep signing up for races....
Amazing!
You've been bitten by the running bug---you'll always be back!
So when are you signing up for a marathon?? ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire