2007/04/03

Itsy-bitsy recovery



1.01 miles
11:32 (11:25/mile)


Started too late, ran into one of my son's teacher people while running by his school, which cost me 10 min of running time. But I was secretly glad to stop and chat, I just felt out of whack in this little run. It was so hard, I felt like it was my first day on my new feet:-(

Gearing up for a cold week. Off next week, YES! Hope to catch up with my fellow RBFers when things slow down this weekend/next week:-)

4 commentaires:

Wes a dit…

Just run slow and remind your legs of the proper motion :-) I can't believe its going to be that cold this weekend. I guess that long sleeve technical shirt I bought just might come in handy this weekend...

Amy a dit…

What is up with the weather??? I just can't figure it out...as soon as I start wearing my super-sporty-shorty running shorts it has to go and get cold again!

Neese a dit…

in ohio they had ICY roads today! be careful out there if you are getting the same!

J~Mom a dit…

Stay warm!! We are already melting over here. Blah.